INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY UNIT
To provide expertise and services on application of ICT to the Sector.
This Unit will perform the following activities: -
- Implement ICT and e-Government policy;
- Develop and Coordinate Integrated Information and Communication Technology for the Sector;
- Ensure that hardware and software are well maintained;
- Coordinate and provide support on procurement purchase of software and hardware in the Sector;
- Establish and Coordinate use of Electronic mail Communication on LAN and WAN; and
- Carryout studies and propose areas of using ICT as an instrument to improve service delivery to the whole Sector.
This Unit will be led by a Principal ICT Officer.