GOVERNMENT COMMUNICATION UNIT (GCU)
To provide to the Sector expertise and services in information, communication and dialogue with public and media.
This Unit will perform the following activities: -
- Produce and disseminate documents such as brochures, articles, newsletters etc to inform the Public on Policies,
- Programmes, activities and Reforms undertaken by the Sector;
- Coordinate press briefings for the Sector;
- Engage in dialogue with the Public as well as media on issues concerning the Sector;
- Promote Sector activities programs and policies;
- Coordinate preparation of Sectoral and Sector papers for workshops and conferences;
- Coordinate preparation and production of Ministerial articles and news papers;
- Up-date sectoral and Sector information in the website; and
- Advise Divisions, Units, extra Sector l and non-commercial Public Institutions on the production of various documents.
This Unit will be led by a Principal Information Officer.